Red Curry Shrimp Recipe
The Red Curry Shrimp is full of flavor and delicious to eat.
This recipe is quick and easy to make. Let’s start.
Source : http://bit.ly/1FS4Yad
The ingredients required in this recipe are:
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, shells reserved
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon panang or red curry paste
- 2 cups assorted cut up vegetables
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup frozen bean sprouts
- 50 mL fresh Thai basil
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- In a pan, heat coconut milk with no oil.
- Whisk or stir Coconut milk, red curry paste and brown sugar so that it get mixed nicely.
- Boil it for 4 – 5 minutes and then add frozen bean sprouts in it.
- Now add the shrimp and vegetables and cook until the shrimp turn pink and veggies turn crunchy
- Now stir it in fish sauce
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Garnish it with Cilantro leaves and serve with rice.
Eat & Enjoy!!!